How Much Do Online Professors Make?
Official Salary Information For Every Job
Most online professors tend to have at least a Master’s Degree in their field. Some employers require previous teaching experience.
Online professors pay is usually based on how many classes they teach. Other schools base the salary on how many students are in a class.
You also need to provide superior service to the students. Most online schools rely heavily on the student provided assessments of their professors. Professors will medium of low scores tend to be replaced.
You can make $100,000 or more per year, however it requires a lot of work and impeccable organization. Here are some tips.
- Try and work for several colleges at once
- Try to teach the same classes at each college
- Try to work for colleges who have schedules which a shorter in length
- Maintain a database of FAQs for each class so you can cut and paste responses
- Satisfy your students by always being available
Most online professors make less than $20,000 per year. Of course, this may also be a personal choice for them.
A good percentage of online professors do make over $60,000 per year. However, in order to accomplish this, they have to make excellent use of their time and satisfy their students.
How much do online professors make mainly depends on location and education.